Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information, which is for the sole purpose of supporting the services provided to you by the Company. WE DO NOT SELL OR SHARE YOUR DATA WITH ANY OTHER COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION.
This policy applies to all information we collect on this Website that includes:
- E-mail text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or a
Third-party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Please read this policy carefully to understand all our practices regarding your material and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- Such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”);
- That is about you but does not identify you individually, such as general aggregated user data; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect through our Website may include:
- Information that you provided by filling out forms on our Website. This includes information during your use of our Website, registering for or inquiring about our services, applying, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your communication, including e-mail addresses, if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we may ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may draw this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you (e.g. log-in, protect your security).
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any services we offer or provide though it.
- to follow-up with other marketing methods such a direct mail or a phone call when info are provided by you
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the registration form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our services, you can use the following link www.chmozzarella.com and enter your email address. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may follow the opt-out instructions to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have executed procedures deliberately to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any communication of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.